MountainAsh is a light gray with extremely subtle lavender undertones inspired by the bark of the American Mountain Ash tree. This tree develops cracks, splits and scaly patches with age, creating a naturally occurring “antiqued” appearance. Similarly, this shade easily lends itself to projects suitable for distressing.
* No priming or removing of old wax, paint or varnish!
* Adheres to most surfaces: wood, paint, brick, concrete, metal, and low-pile fabric.
* Water-Based, Low-Odor, & Low-VOCs
* Thick, rich formula provides fast and easy coverage
* Dries in a softened matte finish
How Much Antiquing Paint Will Your Project Require?
Small Projects - 18 sq. ft. or less = 4 FL. Oz. Can ($5.95)
Medium Projects - 75 sq. ft. = 16 FL. Oz. Can ($13.95)
Large Projects - 150 sq. ft. = 32 FL. Oz. Can ($21.95)