Thistle is named after the Woodland Thistle’s shade during dusk. Its dry plum hue can awaken feelings of outdoor adventure at sundown or the warmth of wine filled glasses with close friends.
* No priming or removing of old wax, paint or varnish!
* Adheres to most surfaces: wood, paint, brick, concrete, metal, and low-pile fabric.
* Water-Based, Low-Odor, & Low-VOCs
* Thick, rich formula provides fast and easy coverage
* Dries in a softened matte finish
How Much Antiquing Paint Will Your Project Require?
Small Projects - 18 sq. ft. or less = 4 FL. Oz. Can ($5.95)
Medium Projects - 75 sq. ft. = 16 FL. Oz. Can ($13.95)
Large Projects - 150 sq. ft. = 32 FL. Oz. Can ($21.95)