CastIron is a soft shade of black reminiscent of blacksmithing during the 19th century American West. Although cast iron is not typically used today, incorporating this dark metal antiquing colo within your home can help add the perfect rustic elegance. CastIron antiquing paint also works great when creating DIY chalkboards.
* No priming or removing of old wax, paint or varnish!
* Adheres to most surfaces: wood, paint, brick, concrete, metal, and low-pile fabric.
* Water-Based, Low-Odor, & Low-VOCs
* Thick, rich formula provides fast and easy coverage
* Dries in a softened matte finish
How Much Anqtiquing Paint Will Your Project Require?
Small Projects - 18 sq. ft. or less = 4 FL. Oz. Can ($5.95)
Medium Projects - 75 sq. ft. = 16 FL. Oz. Can ($13.95)
Large Projects - 150 sq. ft. = 32 FL. Oz. Can ($21.95)